The Macintosh Business Association of Portland is a group for businesses who use Mac OS and associated technologies. MBA’s goal is to help members network and better learn how to manage technology in their businesses. Monthly meetings are on the fourth Monday of each month at the Oregon School of Massage, Clasroom F @ 9500 SW Barbur Blvd, with additional special interest groups (”SIGs”) expected in the future.
February’s presentation shall be on the topic of “contacts and scheduling on the Mac,” much of which I shall be presenting.
MBA Meets on the Fourth Monday of Each Month, 7-9pm
Monthly meetings for 2010 will be on the fourth Monday of each month, to complement PMUG’s long-established meetings on the second Monday of each month. Meetings will take place in in the “room F” classroom at the Oregon School of Massage, 9500 SW Barbur Blvd #100, Portland OR 97219, from 7-9pm. Meetings will follow a basic structure similar to PMUG and other user groups:
- Introductions and general Q&A with local consultants, 7-7:30
- One-hour for a featured presentation, 7:30-8:30
- Half-hour general questions and networking, 8:30- 9
Portland Mac Business Association Schedule for 2010
To simplify planning, we’ll aim to have scheduled topics at least one quarter in advance, and six months in advance for the initial launch. Fourth Mondays for 2010 are as follows.
- 7-9pm Mon 25 Jan 2010: Planning Meeting for 2010
- 7-9pm Mon 22 Feb 2010: Contacts and Scheduling on the Mac
- 7-9pm Mon 22 Mar 2010: File and Data Management
- 7-9pm Mon 26 Apr 2010: Mac Mini as Small Business Server
- 7-9pm Mon 24 May 2010: Archives, Backups and Disaster Recovery
- 7-9pm Mon 24 June 2010: iPhone and Business
- 7-9pm Mon 26 July 2010: iLife for Business
February Presentation on Contacts and Scheduling on the Mac
Above is a link to the slideshow on contact and scheduling on the Mac, a portion of which I shall be presenting at 7:30 pm this coming February 22, 2010. I hope to see you there!
If you need to contact me before or after then, I may also be reached at (360) 666-7679.